Industrial Door Drives - Rapid Roll Drives
Rapid Roll Operators
- Versatile applications
- Mounting on either side of the door
- All drives are also available with chain drive, adjustable tensioning bracket and varying transmission ratios
- All drive types are available with mechanical or electronic limit switches
Elero have a choice of drives and controls for Faster Acting doors:
- DFM170 Soft - A direct drive motor and inverter control
- DFM 250/27 - A direct drive motor with a fixed speed of 27 Rpm
- DFM 500/31 - A Direct drive motor with a fixed speed of 31 Rpm.
- DFM 400 - A two speed motor with 16 and 32 Rpm.
Rapid action doors have been used traditionally where environmental control is essential (i.e. in process plant applications where temperatures must be maintained) and are generally constructed of PVC material.
The DFM 170 SOFT is an ideal solution for most fast acting doors. The door drive is only part of the package complimented by the 'Soft' Control panel. The Soft control panel provides smooth speed control of the door by varying frequency of the power supply.
Features: (DFM 170 Soft)
- A drive with 150Nm of torque
- Encased in a robust steel sheet enclosure, protection class IP66.
- Input: 230 V 50 Hz
- Output: 3 x 230 V 25 to 100 Hz, adjustable
- 24 V DC control voltage
- Programmable inputs for control operation
For automatic rolling door or roller grille systems with simple traffic light control or oncoming traffic control
- Menu interface in German, English or French
- Direct connection of an optoelectronic closing edge safety device or electromechanical closing edge safety device (8,2K)
- Connection of other safety systems such as photocells
Where greater torque and less speed is required, the DFM 250 and 500 can be used to operate larger doors. These two drives can be configured in Star or Delta and thus be used with traditional control panels or frequency inverters.
For more information download our PDF's